New Year's Blogging Resolution

I've been thinking. I know I need to get this blog going for real. So I've made a New Year's resolution a few days early to try to be more faithful to this blog. And how timely that I came across this from simpleology. I don't know yet what they'll teach me, but I can sure use some help. Anyway, here's a blurb about what they're offering:


I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

Comments

Judy said…
good link.. thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness and Beheadings

Why is Jason hot?

Lying = Intelligence???