The Three Little Pigs...

Since I decided to start blogging again, I've had a monsoon of topics deluge my brain. I wrote down the ideas and have been working on making them take shape for the past couple of days. I think one of the reasons I didn't keep up on blogging when I started back to work is because it takes me so long to write a single post! So I'm stocking up ahead of time. Smart, if I must say so myself.  :)

I don't know how many hits I'm getting since I lost whatever audience I had in 2008, but I'm going to try to post reasonably often. Yet I don't want to post just to post. That's rude. This afternoon when I sat down to get started, I opened an email from my boss with a link to the best retelling of the Three Little Pigs I've ever seen. As a former English/literature teacher and current history teacher, I truly appreciated this. It's a little long if you're in a hurry, about 8 minutes and 23 seconds, but if you do have the time, and you appreciate a little English/history nerd humor, take a look. It did make me stop and take stock of the range of my own vocabulary.

So...what's in YOUR vocabulary?

John Branyan - The Three Little Pigs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lying = Intelligence???

Why is Jason hot?

A Contest for You