Let it Snow!



No, nothing deep, or mean, or cute and witty today. **grin** It snowed today, here in the Heartland. Snowed alot! And I just wanted to share some pictures I took this afternoon after the snow stopped falling. Well, I'll just leave it at this one picture for now. This is the little stream that you can see pictures of on the bottom of this page. One in the summer, one in December with a little snow and some ice. But after today, you can't even see the stream! I don't think I've ever seen so much snow in my whole entire life. Well, I take that back. I saw alot of snow when we were in Vermont in February, 1999. But that was a long time ago. :) This was fun. Kids were home from school with a snow day. Only DH had to go out in it. We didn't have to, but we went anyway to get some pictures.

Have a great day. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I knew you could come up with something. Thanks for sharing the picture. I remember you all playing in the snow in Vermont...I watched from inside where it was warm and dry.
Marianne Arkins said…
I'd love to send you some snow... we have plenty, free for the taking!

Popular posts from this blog

Lying = Intelligence???

Why is Jason hot?

A Contest for You