I'm a Swan!

So does that mean I was an ugly duckling?? ::giggle:: I know I felt like one often enough growing up.

I don't do these things often, but I really like birds so I thought I'd try it. I first saw this on Marianne's blog. (By the way, head on over to her site and check out the cool contest she's running to win one of her books.)

So here's what the bird quiz said about me:


Your Power Bird is a Swan

You are a truly graceful and gorgeous creature.
You easily see beauty in yourself and others.
Intuitive and in touch, you can often guess what the future will bring.
And you're flexible enough to accept the changes that life has in store for you.


I think I can live with that. Don't know that it's particularly true, but I still like it. :)

Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lying = Intelligence???

Why is Jason hot?

A Contest for You