Happy Monday

So I'm only a week late in posting, but here I am again. :) We had a very nice trip to Greenville, SC, for a commissioning service for hubby. He's almost finished CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education) which is a program to train hospital chaplains. But our denomination held this weekend conference type thing for all their home missionaries and chaplains. It was nice to meet some new people, and to spend time with others who are facing some of the same things we are.

I think one of the nicest things, though, other than the new friends we made, was the weather. On Saturday the temps in Greenville got up close to 70! We were out in just jeans and short sleeved shirts. A lovely taste of spring, but then we had to come back to the Great White North. Some of our snow has started to melt, PTL, and yesterday we were even able to go out without coats and scarves and gloves. Just a light jacket. But...this morning we woke up to another dusting of snow, and ice on the ground where the piles of snow had begun to melt yesterday. Only the dog seems to be liking it. He doesn't mind going out to do his business on frozen ground, but he HATES to stick his little paws on anything immediately wet.

Anyway, I won't keep rambling. In honor of spring, that I know is coming...very, very slowly...here are a couple of pictures featuring me and my crazy kids in Greenville.

Have a great week, y'all.


Comments

Marianne Arkins said…
Green grass. Bushes.

*sigh*

I'm so jealous.

Great pix, BTW!

Popular posts from this blog

Lying = Intelligence???

Why is Jason hot?

A Contest for You