Just a Quick Note

I am about to run out the door this morning to take DH to pick up a few travel size toiletries, then drop him off at work. This afternoon he's heading down to Florida for a day long (tomorrow) interview with the hospital folk who are looking to hire him. It's not quite official yet, but it's starting to look more and more like Florida will be our next stomping grounds. I'm still for Colorado Springs, but we go where the jobs are. And most importantly, of course, where God leads us. And it seems He's leading us to Florida. He could always close the door. I'm aware of that, but it doesn't look that way. And God has worked in my heart about going to Florida. It's still not my first choice, but I've accepted it, and I'm thinking of all the positives. We'll only be 23 miles or so from Key Largo where we spent our honeymoon. And I absolutely loved it there back then.

I wrote yesterday. Over 2000 words. :) I was very happy with myself. But today I need to finish cleaning this house. I started, but the writing got in the way. lol.

And now I really do have to run. Have a great day y'all.

Comments

Marianne Arkins said…
And, hey... you'll be closer to Judy. But, not to me *sniff*

I was pulling for Laconia! LOL...

Popular posts from this blog

Lying = Intelligence???

Why is Jason hot?

A Contest for You