What a Headache!

I was all geared up to write something for Monday. But when I went to bed Sunday night I started with what I can only guess was the beginning of a migraine. I didn't sleep well, and Monday morning I woke up with my eyes feeling like sandpaper. Super light sensitive. So I did very little on the computer. Figured it would all be over by Tuesday. Ha! Tuesday was worse. We had a BEAUTIFUL day here yesterday. Sunny skies...close to 50 degrees. I wanted to go out a bit, but the bright light just hurt my eyes and my head too much. So I just laid around with my eyes closed, curtains pulled shut. What a boring day! I did get caught up on my sleep, though. lol. Of course, now all my good ideas have flown out of my achy brain. Today I'm feeling better, but there's still alot of tension behind my eyes. So I'm not going to push it. Just wanted to pop on and say hi, and I hope to be back for real soon.

Friday we're heading west for Spring Break. We're planning on heading up to South Dakota to see the Badlands and Mt. Rushmore, then maybe south to Denver and the Colorado Springs area. With the Florida deal looking more and more like a go, I don't know when we'll have a chance to get this far west again as a family. Vacation time has traditionally been spent going to visit family, so we never get to go anywhere new and exciting. So anyway, maybe next week I'll have some pictures and maybe even something fun to talk about.

Have a great day.

Comments

Marianne Arkins said…
Have a great trip! I miss the west... I never thought I'd say it, but I miss Colorado.

Hope you're feeling better.

It's still snowing here. I probably wouldn't have minded so much, but the the weather folks had promised me a warm (48 degrees!) sunny day today.

They LIED.
Susan Mires said…
Your trip sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a great time. I've been enjoying your blog.
Judy said…
Safe travels... and hurry home.

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness and Beheadings

Why is Jason hot?

Lying = Intelligence???